[SOLVED] Anyone able to tell me the difference between these 2 cards?

Hi Im Col

Honorable
Apr 17, 2017
Hey im looking to buy a new GPU right now and came across these 2 cards and was wondering what the difference is? As far as i could tell they are both the same? Thinking of getting one of them unless someone else can recommend something else. Thanks :)

https://www.custompc.com.cy/compone...rtx-2070-super-xc-ultra-gaming-8192-mb-gddr6/

https://www.custompc.com.cy/compone...force-rtx-2070-super-xc-gaming-8192-mb-gddr6/

Running a Ryzen 7 3700x with a b450 tomahawk max motherboard, 16GB corsair vengeance 3600mhz and a 750GQ PSU.

Solution
"Yeah seems weird, they have so many different cards now days and most are basically the same? "
Yeah there are so many variations....but performance wise there's not that much difference.
I'm of the opinion, if I want a faster card, I don't buy the OC version....I buy the next card up.

As far as price....I can't speak much on that because it comes down to availibilty where you are at.
Here in the states I'm seeing them on Amazon in the low 500$s.

Hi Im Col

Honorable
Apr 17, 2017
According to the specs from EVGA...
The ultra is 2.75 slots wide.
The other one is 2.
The ultra is 10$ more from NVidia.
I can't find any other differences.
I really don't understand why the spec for the ultra is 2.75 or the 10$ difference.

Yeah seems weird, they have so many different cards now days and most are basically the same?

You think this is a good card to grab with about a 600 euro budget?

"Yeah seems weird, they have so many different cards now days and most are basically the same? "
Yeah there are so many variations....but performance wise there's not that much difference.
I'm of the opinion, if I want a faster card, I don't buy the OC version....I buy the next card up.

As far as price....I can't speak much on that because it comes down to availibilty where you are at.
Here in the states I'm seeing them on Amazon in the low 500$s.

Solution