Anyone have a Witch Hunt game?

I was picking up a load of games today and got an unusual one.Its a very
large gun game called Witch Hunt.The game is in average to good shape.The
game even has an eight track player inside for the sounds I guess.The game
was in two pieces so I have not had time to try it out or put it back
together(it is made in two pieces).The manual did come with the game I have
not read much of it.I looked on klov and it said the game was very rare and
know known collectors have one.I don't know how accurate that information
is.Anyways just curious to see if anyone on the group knew much about the
game or even had one.Any information is appreciated please post here or you
can email me at tripod@cswnet.com Thanks Dave

Mark Clayton has recorded the sounds for Witch Hunt. Apparently it was
one of 3 possible configurations in a single game called Triple Hunt.
Neat game! Check out Marks page here http://arcadearchive.com/em/sound/

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Hi David I have bolth the 2 piece and the single pretty cool combo of
an early gun game and a video, Much better with the 8 track sounds. I
sent mark my broken tape so he could make new ones so if you need a
tape mark can hook you up. There are kits to make the game a combo game
so you can change it. So far I haven't seen to many around