[SOLVED] Anyone knows where this sound is coming from or what it can be?

Aug 21, 2021
Can someone help me figure out where this buzzing sound is coming from?

So my new build is done and working good so far. The only thing that I don't know about is where this buzzing sound is coming from.

It only appears when starting a game. Even in the menu.

I tried putting my fans/aio pump/case fans at 100% to see if it's coming from there but it appearently doenst.

Maybe it's the SSD or something?

Maybe you know where it's coming from.

Mobo: Aorus Pro V2
GPU: EVGA 3080TI Ftw3
Cpu: 5800x
psu: Corsair RM850x
Ram: Corsair LPX 3200 32Gb (4x8)
Case: Corsair 5000d
CPU cooler: EK AiO 360 drgb

Link to a video with the sound: https://youtube.com/shorts/L8UsET1E790?feature=share

Solution
Ya it's that studdering sound at the beginning that is going into this static high pitch buzzing noise. I can hear it clearly next to the fan sounds.
Get a empty roll of paper towels and put one end up to your ear and move the other end around in the PC till you find the exact spot that is the easiest way.

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
Can someone help me figure out where this buzzing sound is coming from?

So my new build is done and working good so far. The only thing that I don't know about is where this buzzing sound is coming from.

It only appears when starting a game. Even in the menu.

I tried putting my fans/aio pump/case fans at 100% to see if it's coming from there but it appearently doenst.

Maybe it's the SSD or something?

Maybe you know where it's coming from.

Mobo: Aorus Pro V2
GPU: EVGA 3080TI Ftw3
Cpu: 5800x
psu: Corsair RM850x
Ram: Corsair LPX 3200 32Gb (4x8)
Case: Corsair 5000d
CPU cooler: EK AiO 360 drgb

Link to a video with the sound: https://youtube.com/shorts/L8UsET1E790?feature=share
Download HWMONITOR and tell us the Temperatures.

Colif

Win 11 Master
All i can hear is fans? I did have headphones on to hear any noises as I knew I wouldn't hear it over my own PC's fans otherwise.

i did hear something for first 4 seconds of video but its not obvious what that was. Nothing stands out on video?

maybe open case and see if the noise is more obvious from one spot.

Aug 21, 2021
All i can hear is fans? I did have headphones on to hear any noises as I knew I wouldn't hear it over my own PC's fans otherwise.

i did hear something for first 4 seconds of video but its not obvious what that was. Nothing stands out on video?

maybe open case and see if the noise is more obvious from one spot.
Ya it's that studdering sound at the beginning that is going into this static high pitch buzzing noise. I can hear it clearly next to the fan sounds.