Question Anyone Manage to get Scarface: The World is Yours running on Windows 11?

GTheAlchemist

Prominent
Jul 24, 2022
I've recently purchased my first Windows 11 machine. A Laptop with a 12th gen Intel 12 core 16 thread processor and a breathtaking 2.8k 1288x880 16:10 OLED 90hz screen.

I have tried literally everything to get Scarface to run on it, as it runs on my old windows 10 desktop. I have heard that Win 11 is mostly just a reskin on Win 10 so i'm at a loss as to why the game won't launch.

When I go to launch it, the display looks like it's trying to change resolutions and then just goes back to normal. I've tried disabling the 90hz refresh to 60hz and Tried every compatibility option from XP service pack 1, 2, 3, Win7, Win8, (there's no compatibility mode for Win 10 lol. And Ive tried messing with the programs settings in REGISTRY. I have seen only 1 video on youtube of someone claiming to be running it on I think a Windows 11 Athlon iGPU, I think a lower end Vega 3 or 5. I should add that my laptop is also iGPU ( i5 1240p's Intel Iris Xe ) and also add that I've tried modding the game to utilize all GPUs instead of just one because that's what usually need to be done to get Scarface running on newer hardware (by default it uses a Single Core)

I'm at a loss of what to try next. All drivers are up to date btw and tried basic troubleshooting and using windows suggestions.

Has anyone been able to get the game to Launch on Windows 11?
Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS