Question Anyone Using Densen Demagic Audio Track To Restore Peak Audio Performance ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14196

Yeah, you’ve been getting ripped off to what a joke

you may as well blow a kazoo on it. It would do as much good.

It’s an optical disc there’s no magnetism involved and this is utterly stupid

this is even more ridiculous than gold plated printer connectors

🤣🤣🤣

I usually prefer my snake oil from snake oil salesman

worstalentscout

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2016
Yeah, you’ve been getting ripped off to what a joke

you may as well blow a kazoo on it. It would do as much good.

It’s an optical disc there’s no magnetism involved and this is utterly stupid

this is even more ridiculous than gold plated printer connectors

🤣🤣🤣

I usually prefer my snake oil from snake oil salesman

try it and you'll see.................you can even use the Youtube video - no need to spend money............

the shop selling it used to demo the 3 minute audio track................virtually every customer heard the difference

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
D

Deleted member 14196

worstalentscout

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2016
This. It’s placebo. Pure BS

Noticed that there’s no professional reviews on this thing and you wanna know why because it’s garbage

this is no different than the salesman selling people gold plated cables for the printer, saying that it would make the printer go better

just go youtube and play the video for 30 minutes...............listen again to music and you'll hear the difference..........no placebo effect will work since 1990s..............

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
just go youtube and play the video for 30 minutes...............listen again to music and you'll hear the difference..........no placebo effect will work since 1990s..............

Lord...

You should go try downloading some RAM next and buying some magic magnets to help your health.

Even Densen doesn't try to sell this product any more and removed all claims from their website. I wonder why they would do that considering they totally invented actual magic in digital audio conversion. Seems like they should win a Nobel price and it absolutely has nothing to do with the fact that Denmark and the EU are more stringent about snake oil salesmen in the years since this product was sold.

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
Removing/"cleaning" magnetism requires degausing.

Used for erasing magnetic media.

The product has no metal, no magnetism, and certainly no degausing.

I can go to youtube and play a video for 30 minutes. Sometimes there are indeed differences. Sometimes better, sometimes worse.

By the way: signal paths are copper wires or copper traces. Copper is not magnetic.

D

Deleted member 14196

I use a Kazoo to clean my audio paths. No really just go play one for 30 minutes and you’ll see. 😀

just as effective

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Magic.gif

worstalentscout

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2016
Lord...

You should go try downloading some RAM next and buying some magic magnets to help your health.

Even Densen doesn't try to sell this product any more and removed all claims from their website. I wonder why they would do that considering they totally invented actual magic in digital audio conversion. Seems like they should win a Nobel price and it absolutely has nothing to do with the fact that Denmark and the EU are more stringent about snake oil salesmen in the years since this product was sold.

they stopped selling it...............it was 1st available in the mid 90s..............i bought the cd in 1998...............i still use it till today...........

worstalentscout

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2016
I'm interested in an actual explanation of how this might work.

Please, tell us.
ELI5.

i read about it over 20 years ago so forgotten how exactly it works................but the youtube video is free so you lose nothing just putting it on repeat for 30 minutes............

there was another cd that i bought back in the mid-90s from XLO................it had a similar track as this DeMagic.............the XLO also had a low tone track that will help make the bass sound tighter............

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
i read about it over 20 years ago so forgotten how exactly it works................but the youtube video is free so you lose nothing just putting it on repeat for 30 minutes............

there was another cd that i bought back in the mid-90s from XLO................it had a similar track as this DeMagic.............the XLO also had a low tone track that will help make the bass sound tighter............

I lose 30 minutes of my life chasing a scam.

D

Deleted member 14196

I would like to sell the OP a bridge or some swampland

I’ll just say that it cleans your audio path and he’ll buy it

oh, and please quantify tighter, whatever the hell that means. I don’t know how sounds sound tighter. He’s fallen for a scam and he’s fallen hard. And now thinks that he hears differences.

yeah, please close this thread

D

Deleted member 14196

Use audacity and look at the signal before and after running your silly sound. You will see the signal, and it will be exactly the same as it was before, disapproving your scam.

Jan 13, 2023
Pretty sure Techmoan talked about this or something similar on his YT channel and confirmed it was snake oil.

I can't check YT at the moment as I'm currently on my way to pick up some tartan paint and fluid for my blinkers.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
I would like to sell the OP a bridge or some swampland

I’ll just say that it cleans your audio path and he’ll buy it

oh, and please quantify tighter, whatever the hell that means. I don’t know how sounds sound tighter. He’s fallen for a scam and he’s fallen hard. And now thinks that he hears differences.

yeah, please close this thread

Why use a bridge? I have a magic top hat that allows you to clear large ravines!

Status
Not open for further replies.