[SOLVED] AOC G2590FX

svat

Prominent
Aug 18, 2020
Hello guys, i own a aoc g2590fx. I have a question, can i somehow reduce ghosting? I was having a trouble with gsync working on other monitor but now its working but its not that smooth. It doesnt feels laggy its just ghosting in lower frames. I tried turining on overdrive but i dont see any difference between off and medium(strong cause reverse ghosting, its normal on this models and everyone has this problem)
Is there any other way to reduce it?

Solution
What GPU do you have? I also have 144hrz AOC but in 1440p, not the best for ghosting I'm afraid. I put the overdrive on weak as as you noticed med/high gives reverse ghosting issues. Since I got my 6800xt it has defo improved but with a more midrange GPU it will be more noticable at lower frame rates. Do you have free-sync or g-sync enabled as that helps regulate the framerate to that of your monitor and can help but you will see some on an AOC, that is why they are not so expensive like a Samsung, MSI or Asus. You get a good monitor but with minor performance drawbacks.
What GPU do you have? I also have 144hrz AOC but in 1440p, not the best for ghosting I'm afraid. I put the overdrive on weak as as you noticed med/high gives reverse ghosting issues. Since I got my 6800xt it has defo improved but with a more midrange GPU it will be more noticable at lower frame rates. Do you have free-sync or g-sync enabled as that helps regulate the framerate to that of your monitor and can help but you will see some on an AOC, that is why they are not so expensive like a Samsung, MSI or Asus. You get a good monitor but with minor performance drawbacks.

Solution

svat

Prominent
Aug 18, 2020
I have rtx 2070 with ryzen 5 3600, i will try to put overdrive to medium(reverse ghosting on this model starts on strong) and i must get used to it. Thanks for answer

TRENDING THREADS