Question AOC monitor has weird horizontal lines ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2021
So I got a AOC C24G1 for christmas and now my monitor has weird horizontal lines at bottom that goes away after a few seconds. It also flickers a little bit in some games.
It didnt happen with my last display so i think it is my monitor and not my pc. I tried to use another Displayport cable and that didnt make a difference. I also tried to download the latest gpu drivers for Nvidia. I've also set the monitor refresh rate to 144hz and resolution to 1920x1080 or something like that.

kodaxmax

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2013
Have this same issue, after upgrading to a 3090 on my agon AG271QG4 monito. it's about the bottom third for me. I don't know if it's related to the card or not. Tried HDMI and display port with no changes. My 2 other monitors are fine.

Feb 12, 2021
Have this same issue, after upgrading to a 3090 on my agon AG271QG4 monito. it's about the bottom third for me. I don't know if it's related to the card or not. Tried HDMI and display port with no changes. My 2 other monitors are fine.
Actually I updated windows because someone did that and said it worked. It actually worked, I dont know if that was the problem but try update windows and your latest nvidia drivers

kodaxmax

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2013
Actually I updated windows because someone did that and said it worked. It actually worked, I dont know if that was the problem but try update windows and your latest nvidia drivers
no luck, it's getting worse. I got a new monitor for primary and just use it as a portrait position secondary monitor because it has an awesome stand. it's great for scripting and such

Status
Not open for further replies.