[SOLVED] Aorus B550m Elite after booting to Windows, shuts down and starts bootlooping ?

Feb 17, 2021
So the background story is I upgraded my system from ryzen 5 2600 and x470 mobo in to ryzen 5 5600x and Aorus b550m Elite, after a week of usage the problem surfaced okay I was like no problem I send it for RMA and get a new one. And that's what happened it went through and I got a new one but the same problem still appeared I've tried everything different ram slots or 1 ram at a time or even different ssd's to boot from. Also have tried with another power supply so only thing I haven't been able to test is the CPU but idk if it can be from that like I can get to BIOS and I've updated the latest version ofc.

Specs:
Ryzen 5 5600x
Aorus b550m elite
Seasonic focus+ 550w gold
HyperX fury rgb 2x8gb 3200mhz
GTX 1060 6gb

Solution
If you can get into the BIOS lock the PCI-E bus to Gen 2.

The 5600x and motherboard can run Gen 3 and 4 but your GPU may not like it that fast. If Gen 2 works you can try Gen 3.

You may want to also try setting your ram timings and voltage manually in the BIOS.

What type of hard drive(s) are you using ?

The 5600x and motherboard can run Gen 3 and 4 but your GPU may not like it that fast. If Gen 2 works you can try Gen 3.

You may want to also try setting your ram timings and voltage manually in the BIOS.

Last edited:
Solution
Feb 17, 2021

I've tried M.2 NVMe and 2.5" regulard SATA ssd also I can try all of your suggestions thank you!