[SOLVED] Aorus boot logo at start up?

cruck nova

Reputable
May 5, 2020
Hey guys when I first installed the Win10 disk image, I used to get aorus boot logo but this time when I installed windows 10 same image file, I'm not getting aorus logo what could be the problem?

I made my bootable usb in mbr partion, can this be a problem for the boot logo? I get a splash screen then I get Windows logo.

Before I didn't get any splash screen and I used to get aorus logo, I dont remember which partition-type i used, mbr or gpt.

X570 aorus elite
R5 3600
8gb ddr4 ram
GTX 1660 super
Gigabyte b700h

Last edited:
Solution
So I get an Aorus splash screen at startup, then windows loads the logon screen (NVME, too fast for any need for other screens). I have GPT on an X570 Aorus elite wifi.

What splash screen are you seeing that is different?

Win 10 defaults to GPT if it recognises board supports GPT. So if you didn't do anything regarding format on 1st install, it was GPT. Main reasons to use GPT would be if you have drives bigger than 2tb as MBR cannot see drives bigger than 2.2tb. There are a few other things like secure boot, and GPT meant to be easier to fix after boot problems.

that is likely reason for different startup process.

Colif

Win 11 Master
So I get an Aorus splash screen at startup, then windows loads the logon screen (NVME, too fast for any need for other screens). I have GPT on an X570 Aorus elite wifi.

What splash screen are you seeing that is different?

Win 10 defaults to GPT if it recognises board supports GPT. So if you didn't do anything regarding format on 1st install, it was GPT. Main reasons to use GPT would be if you have drives bigger than 2tb as MBR cannot see drives bigger than 2.2tb. There are a few other things like secure boot, and GPT meant to be easier to fix after boot problems.

that is likely reason for different startup process.

Last edited:
Solution