[SOLVED] App or software to find original photo info

naviseyer

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2016
I have a photo that was sent to me from an employees IPHONE . If there anyway for me to get the actual information from this. Most importantly the time step of when he took the photo.
We have a client trying to blame something on our tech but the tech is swearing it was like that when he arrived. When he emails the photo the only info is the new info . I need to be able to email the photo to the client and provide him away off seeing the actual time stamp . Thanks for any advice or help

Solution
I have a photo that was sent to me from an employees IPHONE . If there anyway for me to get the actual information from this. Most importantly the time step of when he took the photo.
We have a client trying to blame something on our tech but the tech is swearing it was like that when he arrived. When he emails the photo the only info is the new info . I need to be able to email the photo to the client and provide him away off seeing the actual time stamp . Thanks for any advice or help
If it is not included in the metadata or EXIF tags, you cannot.

Open the pic in irfanview or similar.

This pic here was taken with a regular camera.
I can tell it was taken on May 27, 2007, @ 8:56:44 PM. Olympus C300Z camera...
original photo should have it in metadata
hmm i dont have iphone so this comes from google result
on iphone open that picture, click share, select options, than include all photos data
options at top of picture
5964c2d510b3c65b98d3463a50bf4644.png

Last edited:

USAFRet

Titan
If it is not included in the metadata or EXIF tags, you cannot.

Open the pic in irfanview or similar.

This pic here was taken with a regular camera.
I can tell it was taken on May 27, 2007, @ 8:56:44 PM. Olympus C300Z camera.
157n7IK.png

This was taken with a Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown, Aug 17, 09:41:35
Same application.
LRGDcUh.png

I do not know what info iPhones store.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS