News Apple’s 'I’m a Mac' Guy Switches Sides in New Intel Ads

waltc3

Reputable
Aug 4, 2019
Still can't figure this out...Surely Intel knows that Apple isn't putting a dent in its x86 CPU sales! What's all the angst about Crapple? Sounds like some kind of childish, venomous revenge because Apple dropped them. AMD is eating Intel alive--and they talk about Apple, as if Mac users have ever cared about what CPU is in their Macs...;) It's really hilarious to think back on how Jobs ran Intel CPUs down at every turn--prior to moving Apple to the Intel CPUs he had talked trash about for years...! I really do think that Intel is sorely pissed at the resources they consumed to keep Apple happy, and then they got jilted and dumped...;) Intel has many, many internal management problems, obviously.

atomicWAR

Glorious
Ambassador
Still can't figure this out...Surely Intel knows that Apple isn't putting a dent in its x86 CPU sales! What's all the angst about Crapple? Sounds like some kind of childish, venomous revenge because Apple dropped them. AMD is eating Intel alive--and they talk about Apple, as if Mac users have ever cared about what CPU is in their Macs...;) It's really hilarious to think back on how Jobs ran Intel CPUs down at every turn--prior to moving Apple to the Intel CPUs he had talked trash about for years...! I really do think that Intel is sorely pissed at the resources they consumed to keep Apple happy, and then they got jilted and dumped...;) Intel has many, many internal management problems, obviously.

Well lets be honest. Intel has always been a childish bully. BUT so has Apple. It was only a matter of time before these two had their playground rumble.

Reactions: artk2219