Apple Adds Galaxy Note 10.1, Android 4.1 to Samsung Lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

myromance123

Honorable
Aug 17, 2012
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]why is Apple suing Samsung for Jelly Bean?shouldn't they sue Google since they made the OS?[/citation]

They're playing dirty. Two birds with one stone is what they're hoping for.

idono

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2011
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]why is Apple suing Samsung for Jelly Bean?shouldn't they sue Google since they made the OS?[/citation]

The design for samsung phones is altered by samsung. It's not remotly as close to Androids original look. Either way i don't even know why Apple keeps getting away with this without any kind of warnings from the FTC. They are defenetly not practicing fairtrade compared to Google and samsung.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]idono[/nom]The design for samsung phones is altered by samsung. It's not remotly as close to Androids original look. Either way i don't even know why Apple keeps getting away with this without any kind of warnings from the FTC. They are defenetly not practicing fairtrade compared to Google and samsung.[/citation]

The Galaxy Nexus is completely stock and unmodified.
Samsung hasn't done a single thing to the ROM, it's completely stock.

Forcing Google's hand in direct action is a dumbass thing to do, Apple, especially since your claims are BS and by the time anything comes of this lawsuit, Jelly Bean will be way outdated. Not even getting it started until 2014 shows us that little to no good could come of it for Apple except as a taunt.

halcyon

Splendid
I think Tim needs to reign in Apple's Chief Counsel's office instead of letting them do whatever they want. This is getting stupid. However, seeing as how they won Apple $1 billion he's likely to let them keep doing their thing. I'm just getting tired of seeing it in the news here. Is it that Samsung is not initiating suits against Apple or is it that THG is not reporting that? Either way, I'm tired of seeing it in the news here. We all know Apple is lawsuit happy.

keither5150

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2008
Jimmy Kimmel should be a judge. If they can have Apple lovers as judges, maybe they should throw in a Apple hater as well.

Not qualified you say? Like the UK judge that said Samsung is not as cool as Apple.

Apple is a joke.

Ironslice

Honorable
May 1, 2012
Seriously, I will never buy another Apple product again. Apple is only hurting themselves with these lawsuits. Never in my life have I hated a company as much as I hate Apple.

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]Ironslice[/nom]Seriously, I will never buy another Apple product again. Apple is only hurting themselves with these lawsuits. Never in my life have I hated a company as much as I hate Apple.[/citation]
Sounds like you're spending a lot of emotional energy for zero return.

chulex67

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2011
meh, im more of a blackberry user, its "enough" for me, i have seen iphones and galaxys, and i gotta say im impressed by samsung. I still dont get why samsung keeps selling their stuff to apple, i mean the new ipad mini has a lcd controller from samsung.... so u get punched in the face, and then u kiss them? wtf?

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]ojas[/nom]How are stylus-using products involved? Which Apple device uses a stylus again?[/citation]
My mum uses stylus with her iPhone, I use a stylus with my iPad.... I think I know what you meant, but I'm just going by what you wrote.

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
I love my Galaxy Note 10.1. I'm typing this comment from it. Apple is ridiculous to target it. There is nothing in common between this machine and an iPad. It is clearly different from Apple's devices especially when I'm using the stylus to draw. Apple can't touch what this machine has.

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]chulex67[/nom] I still dont get why samsung keeps selling their stuff to apple[/citation]
Oh...something about them being in business to make money and something about Apple being one of their largest customers.

cRACKmONKEY421

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2010
You'd think both companies could do incredible things with the time and talent spent on legal expenses. It obviously doesn't benefit the consumer at all, but I doubt it even benefits the company enough to be worth the fuss.

assasin32

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2008
Taking on Google would be a very unwise move, even for Apple. There are just some companies that you really don't want to mess with and I believe Google has the resources to effectively screw over Apple like it has never seen before if they push hard enough.

fyend

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
[citation][nom]myromance123[/nom]They're playing dirty. Two birds with one stone is what they're hoping for.[/citation]

More likely they know Google would destroy them so they're being pussies and attacking the weaker targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.