Apple Event Only Revealing iPad Mini, Says Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

deftonian

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012
So Tom's, could you please collect all news from Apple in one day, consolidate it, and post just one article mentioning Apple? The 15 posts a day is getting mundane...

Yours truly,
Friendly Reader :)

sixdegree

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2011
Apple launching attack while Google plans to fire right back. Kapow. Battle starts tomorrow.
It's like i'm reading script for upcoming Michael Bay movie. Might as well throws words like "explosion" and "firestorm" to round things up.

reprotected

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
[citation][nom]ttcboy[/nom]Tom's become official Apple advertiser now ?[/citation]
Tom's Hardware is fearing that Microsoft and Google are monopolizing the OS scene, and the only one who can save this world from monopoly is Apple. Apple's patents prevent Google and other companies from constantly have their market share go up and up, thus having a technological monopoly. Apple is the reason why Microsoft is still as a whole. Apple FTW. GO APPLE. YEAH.

_Cubase_

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
[citation][nom]deftonian[/nom]So Tom's, could you please collect all news from Apple in one day, consolidate it, and post just one article mentioning Apple? The 15 posts a day is getting mundane...Yours truly,Friendly Reader[/citation]

Couldn't have said it better myself!

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
so mny rumors saying this and that, almost all of them differing in some way. THG, I dont really know why you post all these rumors, but some moderation and simplification would look better than 3 differing apple rumors on the homepage.

kinggremlin

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]Don't read it....bunch of whiners.[/citation]

It's called constructive criticism. If no one tells them what they are doing sucks, they will assume we like it and continue to do it.

Having three different and conflicting news articles on the front page about something as stupid as people speculating what products Apple is going to announce at a news conference is idiotic. It's really that simple.

kinggremlin

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
I should have patented my ideas before posting them even though many people here have the same ideas about this topic that I do. Then I could have sued bustapr for stealing my ideas, even though they are quite common, like Apple does.

pacomac

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
So Tom's, could you please collect all news from Apple in one day, consolidate it, and post just one article mentioning Apple? The 15 posts a day is getting mundane...Yours truly,Friendly Reader

I have no problem with the Apple articles, I just wish they weren't the exact same articles I read elsewhere on the net. Seems like someone is getting lazy and copying others?

[citation][nom]kinggremlin[/nom]It's called constructive criticism. If no one tells them what they are doing sucks, they will assume we like it and continue to do it.Having three different and conflicting news articles on the front page about something as stupid as people speculating what products Apple is going to announce at a news conference is idiotic. It's really that simple.[/citation]
Keyword here is CONFLICTING.
What happened to real journalism, the kind that requires a fact check before posting?
Lame..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS