Apple Fancouple Get Married at Apple Store

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleSTL

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2007
Is the officiant reading from an iPhone?!?! And did I hear "Steve Jobs once said, and I quote" in the audio?!?!? Good God, people. Fanaticism doesn't begin to describe it.

Edit: And the officiant wearing jeans and a black turtle neck was not lost on me either.

marraco

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2007
Cheap and brainless fiancée (if this is not another hidden SPAM from the Apple Harassing Marketing Bureau).

Big Brother is washing your brain, IZombie.

marraco

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2007
[citation][nom]beayn[/nom]New Apple Product: iMarriage for only $40,000 you can get married at an Apple Store! It comes complete with easy to click vows and stylish decor. Not to mention it's just "Cool."[/citation]

-But you can only marry the brides approved by apple.

-If the wife gets angry, you should reboot in text mode screen and run a file system check.

-You can't see the brides face. She is covered with a reflective glossy skin (but you can fix your hair looking at it).
If you pay an extra U$S 50, the glossy is covered with an unglossing layer, (Disclaim: the bride may not look like the one in the photo).

-The bride looks shiny, and lightweight but standard holes are forbidden/not included.

-You can't do anything fun in bed, but test Photoshop.

-You tell anybody that the apple store is a Ferrari.

-The priest repeats 50 times:"You don't need freedom. Freedom is evil"

-You need to repeat 100 times "I no more need freedom, whatever thing is that".

deadlockedworld

Distinguished
[citation][nom]joebob2000[/nom]It was on Valentine's day AND they weren't fugly. The best buy duo has NOTHING on these two. Not that I like Apple, but this I can't complain about. Congrats![/citation]

Seriously guys? Are you so lame that you thumbs down this guy for making a half-positive comment about Apple? Pathetic.

dman3k

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
Well, I dunno why anyone would bash this couple. They may be stupid fanbois, but all I can say is congratulations for getting married at the Church of Steve Jobs.

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
[citation][nom]Gin Fushicho[/nom]What? No apple filled cake with a mac apple Icon in the middle?[/citation]

No, the insides of the apple cake are already past their best before date.

Status
Not open for further replies.