Apple Giving Away Free Snow Leopard to MobileMe Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
"Apple" "Free" in the same sentence? Who said miracles couldn't happen?

When the iZombs read the fine print Apple will be done spending their money. Someone said "nothing is free", and I agree, especially when Apple is involved.

geoffs

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007
Unless you're using a machine that won't run Snow Leopard (e.g. any PPC Mac). This will help satisfy some of the affected users, but certainly not all.

halcyon

Splendid
I liked Snow Leopard just fine...Lion is fine too but I'm not all that impressed with Lion..I coulda stuck with Snow Leopard and been more than satisfied. ...and along the same lines I may just skip Windows 8. Windows 7 is wonderful.

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]huamei998[/nom]obviously not for everyone though.[/citation]
Inferring that you're meaning OS X in general, yeah, you're right. I just feel really fortunate that I have the opportunity to use it along with Windows. They're both fantastic OS' that easily allow you to do what you need.

halcyon

Splendid
This is a little off topic but still true. With Windows 7 being what it is (and that would be "great") there's not much justification to pay the "apple tax". I like OS X and I really like my MacBook Pro and Mac Pro but they're not giving me anything I couldn't get for less money...well, besides the beautiful all aluminum chassis'.

Status
Not open for further replies.