Apple Now Taking Pre-orders for iPad Mini and iPad 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
"...The 32GB and 54GB WiFi-only..."

:p

Anyway, it is rather surprising they are releasing 2 new Ipads in the same year, with some people feeling betrayed for basically being early adopters. Buyer beware, I guess :lol:

ekho

Honorable
Aug 3, 2012
"Apple now accepting your hard-earned cash for iPad mini and iPad 4."
we may comment such silly things in this way but you must not write things just like that, Jane. :-\

bllue

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
I can't even comprehend how people accept this. Only Apple is allowed to get away with releasing basically the same product with minimal differences barely 7 months later. Sad thing is people gobble it up time and time again

svdb

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
Next up the iPad Maxi, and then a whole line of different widths and heights because of course the wide one is different than the tall one. ;)

pacomac

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
If you bought a Dell laptop and 2 months later Dell brought out a new model, people wouldn't bat an eye lid, it's no big deal. Also we upgrade our PC's every 2-3 years simply for the faster processor, so it's not fair to say Apple are giving us nothing new. I've ordered an ipad 4, and am quite happy to upgrade from the iPad 3 since the speed increase is much more than I could ever get upgrading my desktop PC!

seinfeld

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2007
quick question MR Tom hardware. so will the new Ipad and Ipad mini will they be a phone as well? since they mention 4g capability? If I'm reading that right, then the Ipad min 4 will be a rival for the samsung galaxy note 2. the note 2 will crush it. but if they don't add the basic phone into it, they are shooting themselves in the foot. if they add the 4G chipset, then they had 3/4 of the job done!
Thats why samsung made the note2 because people wanted something bigger more powerful than a small phone, but still be a phone, and not have to carry 3 gadgets around!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS