Apple Punches Through Psystar's Ch. 11 Stay

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

norbs

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
[citation][nom]saturn77[/nom]Or I could have meant exactly what I said. We run the BUSINESS WORLD. We also control video editing and now photo editing. Multi-GPU (oh and the new ones not the 1 year old crap) is what is available to us. New Photoshop is also PC exclusive. And what's really funny about your statement is how ironic and stupid you are. Apples can only run World of Warcraft which is a 4 year old game. Good one![/citation]
Oh by we you mean't that microsoft... sorry i thought ur talking about yourself. Should i refer to you as microsoft?

ok listen microsoft, I work on computer all day and Yes they are windows based desktops and servers. When i go home I use my hackintosh and it's rock solid compared to half the crap we run at work.

I am however stuck with vista for a media center, and don't get me wrong i don't care that it's a MS product, I just think vista sucks. I have a dual boot XP/OSx machine for games and just tinkering with. But the machine i use day to day is the hackintosh and again it's rock solid.

Majority is not always better. Microsoft is good at business not software, Apple is good at software and marketing. I dunno but to me that is a pretty accurate.

I will admit however iTunes for windows sucks...

norbs

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
[citation][nom]saturn77[/nom]Ah did I strike a nerve there little wise and beautiful woman? QQ more! The scientific world? LOL! Hardly. I'm sure those schools that buy Apples love crashing their budgets. Why the f would they want an Apple and spend 2x as much and get less horsepower? Anyways, thanks for backing me up. You can't constest what I said. Our stuff is faster, runs the business and gaming world. GG.[/citation]

LOL ok man you know what, ur just a kid with no experience except video games and this thing pretty much sums it up. I'm done wasting my time, take care =]. Keep waving the flag of your favorite operating system you little zombie. =D

saturn77

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2008
Wow! I went on Apples website and I need to adjust my attitude towards their computers. They have got to be the biggest ripoffs in history. I can't believe they post crap like that.

$1000 for 4gbs of ddr3 RAM? OMFG! You can buy that for $100.
$300 for a 1TB hardrive? This is not even an upgrade and I'm sure that apple doesn't manufacture their own hard drives. You can buy one for less than $100.

$200 upgrade price for a 4870? WOW! You can buy a brand new one for less and this is 1 year old tech! This is the best they offer on a base $2500 system! OMFGx2.

Ya, I take it back. Apples cost 4x-5x as much as PCs.

I hope the shiny casings are worth it. LMAO!

saturn77

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2008
[citation][nom]norbs[/nom]LOL ok man you know what, ur just a kid with no experience except video games and this thing pretty much sums it up. I'm done wasting my time, take care =]. Keep waving the flag of your favorite operating system you little zombie. =D[/citation]

You are right. I am a kid at heart. I am, though, probably old enough to be your daddy. Buhbye. I will continue to "Microshit" on Apple all I want as long as people keep trying to tell me they are better computers.

Gotta go, I have an appointment to fuck you mom.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
I believe I understand Macintosh's standing point in this battle, but regardless, I want Psystar to come out successful, or atleast not completely crushed.

I just don't like Macs because I prefer the Windows UI and it's what I have grown comfortable with. Mac loptops are also visually displeasing to me.

I almost bought a Mac once, and even tried turning my desktop into a hackingtosh (unsuccessfully).

Flame off...

primalman

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2009
[citation][nom]saturn77[/nom]New Photoshop is also PC exclusive.[/citation]

You do realize that Photoshop CS4 runs just fine on my Mac? Oh no, you don't, cause you can't be bothered to look for facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.