Apple U.S. Smartphone Sales Surpasses 50% For First Time

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkendt1989

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2011
Someone should start looking into if he owns shares of $AAPL stock. With this many articles and twists I am 99% sure if he is an owner he has to put a disclaimer at the bottom of the article that he owns shares in this company.

I'll start to look into it

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]memadmax[/nom]Zak islam is always good at bringing out the sheep....bah bah baaaah...[/citation]

More like bring out the iHaters. You all post on everything Apple related...haha

marcolorenzo

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012
[citation][nom]house70[/nom]You mean, iPhone is only 50% good? You nailed that one.[/citation]

Wow, you sure showed me! But seriously, did i say that iPhone's market share figure equalled its quality? No...i don't think I did, I talked about sales, there's a difference or are you too slow to see that? By the way, I actually own a HTC One X and a PC so don't try to pin the iSheep tag on my head. I'm no lover of Apple's products but trashing people for no good reason shouldn't be left unchallenged.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]ben850[/nom]Android leads sales: Android is superior!Apple leads sales: Sales != Qualitygive me a break[/citation]

Android is superior. Apple is playing catch up with Android with every new iOS release.

G

yes I agreed this Tom's Hardware provides computer enthusiasts with the latest in hardware reviews, news and technology developments. ............http://qikr.co/tk6bd...............

Status
Not open for further replies.