Apple's iPad 2 vs 4th Generation iPad with Retina Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethanolson

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2009
I liked the Gen2 iPad much better than the Gen1. It had a better shape and feel and it hardly crashed. I was crashing the iPad 1 a couple times a day at works and a couple times a week at best. The iPad2 crashed on me maybe a total of 4 times ever... and it had much better performance.

StarBound

Honorable
May 26, 2013
My first Apple device and a very worth while product. I replaced mine last year with the Air once I felt the leap was far enough. Now my ipad 2 has a home with my brother but he loves it and at the same time I miss the shape and feel of the ipad 2. The Air feels like a cheap piece of plastic and even the new iOS feels cheap when looking at it. A far cry from the once sleek and glossy look that distinguished Apple from the rest.

w8gaming

Honorable
Dec 21, 2012
Will be surprised if you can still sell your ipad2 2nd hand, considering the alternative options available now which is very cheap and much more capable. Maybe if you tried selling it at $20 to $50. But I think it will be a tough sell even at $50. With that little return you might just want to keep it or give it to cousins or something.

PhoneyVirus

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
Flag this shit as spam, who the fuck cares about this really, this site went to crap like two years ago. Soon not coming here for my weekly news anymore all its about is Phones, Tables, smart watches, laptops again who cares, can some one please tell me please what is going on with the industry. I'm fining it harder and harder very week how the PC world for enthusiast like myself can't seem to fine a hole on this new change, don't get me wrong I don't mind change but C'mon does it have to be about Laptops and touch screen tables just stupid shit like this every week. I think I lost my way or maybe someone else has lost their way nevertheless things are changing and I don't like here it going period.

halcyon

Splendid
Will be surprised if you can still sell your ipad2 2nd hand, considering the alternative options available now which is very cheap and much more capable. Maybe if you tried selling it at $20 to $50. But I think it will be a tough sell even at $50. With that little return you might just want to keep it or give it to cousins or something.
Gazelle, 3 weeks ago, was giving $50 for iPad 2's with 'significant' damage...it'd be interesting to see how much there offerings have dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.