Apple's New iPods Get Torn Apart and Examined

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smeker

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2010
Just got my iPod Touch 4!!! It awesome! Absolutely great improvement in screen quality! I cnat play much now since I am at work..... Cant wait to get home! =D

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
I wonder what the sound quality of these are?
[citation][nom]stifle[/nom]Good luck with getting those batteries replaced, those batteries which have a mean life expectancy of no more than 3 years.[/citation]
Replaced the battery in a friends iPhone recently. That was a pain. I prefer my phone, just pop off the back. My phone has about the same value as his replacement battery.

Sorry, but as long as it has a apple on it, and I have to use iTunes, I refuse to touch it.
I prefer citrus fruit and Media Monkey.

You must congratulate Macintosh for their advertising however. A friend recently asked me if she should buy a iPhone 4 or something else. I recommended a Galaxy S, and told her why. She decided to get a iPhone anyways. Why? "Because, it's a iPhone!"...
She also asked me and someone else if she should buy a Mac, we both told her no, and why. She doesn't even know why she wants a Mac. The only reason she didn't is because all she could was a 'measly' laptop with a 2GHz dual core, 4GB DDR3, and a 4670m with $700 CAD.
I don't know how Steve does it, but man, he's good. He could sell ice to a Eskimo.

smeker

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2010
Wow.. stayed up all night playing with my iPod :) Great little device.Love the screen teh detail is crazy, I can read the whole website without zooming in.

@Travis: I disagree with you about your phone recommendation. I have couple of friends one with Droid X and one with Galaxy S. They previously used the iPhone 3G and they regret getting the Android phones. The most annoying thing for them is the battery life. They need to recharge the phone few times during the day, something that they didnt have to do with the iPhone. Also they dislike the GUI. Apple's iOS seemed more snappy and solid to them than the Android OS...
BUt I guess everyone has its own preference, so you badmothing your friend because she chose the iPhone over the Galaxy S is silly....

Status
Not open for further replies.