Question Aqua stream XT pump

scottmsr62

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2015
Planning the liquid cooling for a new build. Considering the Aqua Stream XT Ultra pump. From what I see the reservoir is designed to mount on the back of the pump. What I want to do is to use a Monsson MMRS reservoir. What I need is a fitting/adapter that will allow me to connect the port on the pump to 1/2 inch tubing

Ralston18

Titan
Just as a matter of curiousity: what advantages or benefits are expected by pairing the Aqua Stream pump and the Monsson resevoir?

The pairing may be problematic in itself but needing some sort of adapter could just be another potential point of failure....

And problems could lead to manufacturer "finger-pointing".

More information needed.

Update your post to include full system specs and OS for the new build.

Could be that liquid cooling may not even be necessary....

No harm in rethinking the planned build.

scottmsr62

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2015
Still sorting out the final details. I don't know if there any benefits to the pairing of the Aqua Stream to the Monsoon reservoir other them prefer the look of having them separated. The goal with this build using a Thermaltake W 200 is I'd like two separate operating systems. One Windows the other Linux. I am a licensed ham radio operator and Linux seems to work better for login software while other programs are Windows based