aquarium screensaver

Wasn't there an aquarium screensaver included with XP home? Can't remember
how to install it.

pippin wrote:
> Wasn't there an aquarium screensaver included with XP home? Can't remember
> how to install it.

No. There's an aquarium screensaver in Plus! for XP, which is a separate
product.

Raymond J. Johnson Jr. wrote:
> No. There's an aquarium screensaver in Plus! for XP, which is a
> separate product.

And please note that the one that came with/comes with Plus! is limited.
What you want is:

http://www.serenescreen.com/

--
<- Shenan ->

Shenan Stanley wrote:
> pippin wrote:
>
>>Wasn't there an aquarium screensaver included with XP home? Can't
>>remember how to install it.
>

> Raymond J. Johnson Jr. wrote:
>
>>No. There's an aquarium screensaver in Plus! for XP, which is a
>>separate product.
>

> And please note that the one that came with/comes with Plus! is limited.
> What you want is:
>
> http://www.serenescreen.com/

How do you know what the OP wants? Maybe he/she has some sort of
disorder that will cause him/her to panic and jump out the window at the
sight of all the fish in the full version.

Raymond J. Johnson Jr. wrote:
> How do you know what the OP wants? Maybe he/she has some sort of
> disorder that will cause him/her to panic and jump out the window at
> the sight of all the fish in the full version.

Ah well.. If they would have jumped out of the window with the sight of all
the fish in the full version of the screensaver then they would have likely
jumped out the window as soon as they read "What you want is:" thinking I
was some phsychic and inside their mind..

Thus the fear of fish thing is a minor one they will never get to. *grin*

--
<- Shenan ->

Shenan wrote:
> Ah well.. If they would have jumped out of the window with the sight
> of all the fish in the full version of the screensaver then they
> would have likely jumped out the window as soon as they read "What
> you want is:" thinking I was some phsychic and inside their mind..
>
> Thus the fear of fish thing is a minor one they will never get to. *grin*

*sigh* "psychic" even.

How's my spell-checker working for me? heh

--
<- Shenan ->

Shenan Stanley wrote:
> pippin wrote:
>
>>Wasn't there an aquarium screensaver included with XP home? Can't
>>remember how to install it.
>

> Raymond J. Johnson Jr. wrote:
>
>>No. There's an aquarium screensaver in Plus! for XP, which is a
>>separate product.
>

> Shenan Stanley wrote:
>
>>And please note that the one that came with/comes with Plus! is
>>limited. What you want is:
>>
>>http://www.serenescreen.com/
>

> Raymond J. Johnson Jr. wrote:
>
>> How do you know what the OP wants? Maybe he/she has some sort of
>>disorder that will cause him/her to panic and jump out the window at
>>the sight of all the fish in the full version.
>

> Ah well.. If they would have jumped out of the window with the sight of all
> the fish in the full version of the screensaver then they would have likely
> jumped out the window as soon as they read "What you want is:" thinking I
> was some phsychic and inside their mind..
>
> Thus the fear of fish thing is a minor one they will never get to. *grin*

Then the OP needs to get MS Plus! and one of these: http://tinyurl.com/303c

Original post(er)

--
John Barnett MVP