Arc Mouse Concept Lets You Game on Curved Surfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
interesting... but i am goign to laugh when they get complaints from larger than average consumers complaining the curve is to deep and it can't get over thier gelatinous thighs

eijiyuki

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009
[citation][nom]g00fysmiley[/nom]interesting... but i am goign to laugh when they get complaints from larger than average consumers complaining the curve is to deep and it can't get over thier gelatinous thighs[/citation]

American thighs.

snowzsan

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
LOL @ g00fysmiley

The concept is pretty cool, but extremely impractical considering you won't be able to use it anywhere but on your lap. How about designing a mouse that you can bend and mold to whatever surface you put it on?

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]snowzsan[/nom]LOL @ g00fysmileyThe concept is pretty cool, but extremely impractical considering you won't be able to use it anywhere but on your lap. How about designing a mouse that you can bend and mold to whatever surface you put it on?[/citation]
You will take your leg everywhere with you

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
that's actually a cool idea. If the mouse was not a sturdy curve but maybe a few hinged segments it may be able to better adapt to various shapes. Also a THG test could tell us how adaptable the design is (hint...hint).

g-thor

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2008
Designed by Seunghoon Shin and Chang Seok Kim as an entry for the 2012 IDEA Awards,

So, are these two independent developers, or do they work at Microsoft? If they're independent, they may want to reconsider the name - you know, to avoid legal complications with MS.

belardo

Splendid
Nov 23, 2008
Logitech already makes a mice that can be used anywhere... including your leg. It may not be curved, nor need to be.

The Logitech MS / performance mice with dark-field lasers work very well.... if need be. I just used mine on my bare leg (I am wearing SHORTS) and for fun, I even used my head.... yep, it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.