Arctis 7 Red Light on Mic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2018
On my Arctis 7 headset I all the sudden got a red light on my mic, asd it won't work anymore. I have it enabled in the windows setting. Idk what is happening. Help?
Thanks,
Anthony

Solution
Hopefully someone else will read your post and know what the microphone's red light indicates.

And go easy on the attitude. Sometimes all we have to work with are the manuals (good, bad, or indifferent).

May save a lot of time and effort if there is some common reference document.

Ralston18

Titan
Do you have the applicable User Guide/Manual?

Check to find out what the red light on the mic may mean.

If no User Guide/Manual go to the manufacturer's website. There should be some Support menu leading to documents, FAQs, or Support in general.

Sep 14, 2018

I tried looking there they have no answers for me. I even opened a support ticket and they cant help me. This rly sucks please help.

Ralston18

Titan
Headset link:

https://steelseries.com/gaming-headsets/arctis-7

Correct?

Does the following link present the Product Information Guide that matches your headset?

https://downloads.steelseriescdn.com/guides/Arctis7_Refresh_PIG_04.pdf

If so, Page 8 indicates that a red light is a low battery condition. Even lower if blinking fast.

Are you sure that the battery is being properly charged? Put the headset into charge and doublecheck all connections.

Other things to do:

Plug the headset, transmitter etc. as normal.

Then gently wiggle, pull, and twist the connecting cables especially at the ends and plugs.

Watch if the red light goes out and/or your mic audio begins to work - even briefly. Or perhaps begins to charge.

If so there is likely a broken wire within the cable or a bad connection inside the mic itself or its plug.

Sep 14, 2018

NO, it is not the red battery indicator on the power button. I have confirmed in the SSE that they are at full battery. It is the red light on the microphone. I'm not that dumb lol

Sep 14, 2018
I have looked in the manual there is no answer. Please stop telling me to look in the manual. There is an LED on the mic and it is glowing red. Steelseries customer support sucks and doesn't help.

Ralston18

Titan
Hopefully someone else will read your post and know what the microphone's red light indicates.

And go easy on the attitude. Sometimes all we have to work with are the manuals (good, bad, or indifferent).

May save a lot of time and effort if there is some common reference document.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS