Are beats by dr dre good for gaming

Will lesslie

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
First will I have to buy a adapter lead so I can use the mic and the headset at the same time. Are they good. Ps I all ready have a set so please don't tell me to get a new set of turtle beaches or something not to be rude.

Solution
i was not aware beats by dre had a microphone?

though... that video clearly shows a 4pole 3.5mm connection (which is used for cell phone headsets). to adapt 4pole for pc use you would need a 4pole to two 3pole 3.5mm splitter (cell phone headset to pc splitter/adapter)

so if your beats have a microphone and a 4pole (4segment) 3.5mm then i would say yes.

if your beats dont have a microphone and have a 3pole (3segment) 3.5mm then i would say no, you can plug them right in and would have to buy a microphone.

Stu 95

Honorable
Nov 27, 2013
If you already have a pair then yes go ahead and use them they will be fine unless you are looking for the absolute best experience. Im not sure what you mean by an adapter lead for the mic, i was not aware Beats came with a mic.

i was not aware beats by dre had a microphone?

though... that video clearly shows a 4pole 3.5mm connection (which is used for cell phone headsets). to adapt 4pole for pc use you would need a 4pole to two 3pole 3.5mm splitter (cell phone headset to pc splitter/adapter)

so if your beats have a microphone and a 4pole (4segment) 3.5mm then i would say yes.

if your beats dont have a microphone and have a 3pole (3segment) 3.5mm then i would say no, you can plug them right in and would have to buy a microphone.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS