Question Are my Ryzen 9900x Cinebench and Time Spy scores normal?

Sep 13, 2024
Hi,

So I just got the cpu and ran some tests for no other purpose than to see if it's working as it should.

For reference I used this video as well as this review article.
I gathered that the Ryzen 9900x should be landing somewhere around the 32000 mark in Cinebench R23 (multi-core) and in the mid to high 14000 in Time Spy.

My scores
Cinebanch R23 (multi-core) : 31133
Time Spy : 14085

Mine seems to be a couple hundred off of the references I used. Now my question is, do my scores look standard for the 9900x? There are not that many out there and I can't seem to find many valid examples.

If you don't have a 9900x or don't have any idea of how it should perform, please save us both the time. Likewise I'm not interested in hearing that an overclocked last-last gen is doing the same numbers. All I'm looking for is on topic concrete answers.

Side note: "Forgot password" doesn't seem to be working. When it says that an email has been sent and to follow the instructions, I get no email. Can anyone confirm this issue?
Update: Got two emails just now regarding the password change, about an hour later. And the links are no longer valid it seems. Fantastic.

Last edited: