intel i7 4770k
msi z87-g43
dell s2240l
corsair spec 01 case
wd 1 tb
kingston 60gb sad
saphire amd/ati radeon r9 270x vapourx 2gb
corsair smps cx500
should i invest less in cpu and more in gpu? or this is fine? thank you in advance ;-)

Solution

If you're considering only gaming I would suggest you to get an i5 processor, I would recommend it over the FX 8350 because i5's performance is better for games, if you were going to have your pc more for rendering/video editing than gaming I would go with AMD over the i5 because those tasks can perform well with 8 cores (well, the 8 core / 4 module thing...)
and with those $90 dollars that you earn with the proccesor change, I would go for the R9 280X, GTX 770 would be nice too, but it's out of budget and R9 280X is normally better than GTX 760

Here you can see all my suggestions: (with the PSU change suggested on the last posts)...

n_9404

Reputable
Jun 13, 2014

If you're considering only gaming I would suggest you to get an i5 processor, I would recommend it over the FX 8350 because i5's performance is better for games, if you were going to have your pc more for rendering/video editing than gaming I would go with AMD over the i5 because those tasks can perform well with 8 cores (well, the 8 core / 4 module thing...)
and with those $90 dollars that you earn with the proccesor change, I would go for the R9 280X, GTX 770 would be nice too, but it's out of budget and R9 280X is normally better than GTX 760

Here you can see all my suggestions: (with the PSU change suggested on the last posts)
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/97sGnQ

And enjoy your gaming pc ;)

Solution