Are my voltages good?

Solution
As I said.....I am really leaning towards the PSU because I think it would be VERY ODD for the MB to screw up ALL of your voltages.

Plus I would almost expect to see smoke coming from the MB if it was pulling a 12V rail down to 9V on a good supply.

So I'm sticking with the PSU as the problem

mohammed.nihal7

Reputable
Jan 13, 2018

It worked for 6 7 months.. until I had problems with artifacts etc then that issue was fixed by driver updates etc. but then the restart/crash never ended. the PC crashes with all the lights on and fans on, then boots back up again. Crashes most of the time when it takes high load or benchmark. Do you suggest a motherboard upgrade or replace PSU?

As I said.....I am really leaning towards the PSU because I think it would be VERY ODD for the MB to screw up ALL of your voltages.

Plus I would almost expect to see smoke coming from the MB if it was pulling a 12V rail down to 9V on a good supply.

So I'm sticking with the PSU as the problem

Solution

mohammed.nihal7

Reputable
Jan 13, 2018

Okay thank you, I'll msg EVGA about the PSU as the gtx 1060 and evga 500w psu only been 8 months since purchase..

mohammed.nihal7

Reputable
Jan 13, 2018

UPDATE! I bought a multi meter and tested out the PSU with computer on and it shows 12v!! So it must be the motherboard not pushing 12? Maybe because its a business PC? Please check this picture, am i doing anything wrong? https://ibb.co/eOCoVK