Are there any cheap decent mouses for 1920x1080?

random5

Distinguished
Yeah uhm, I keep buying mouses and they all seem to be horrible when it comes to precision,ain't sure maybe I just got used to B110 which I've been using for like 5 years or somewhere close,but eh it has worn out and had to look for replacement eventually, however all mouses I buy,no matter what I do or how I adjust settings still having issues, so I was wondering maybe its resolution issue? cheap mouses cant cope with 1080p? Would really need help regarding this,already got 4 mouses including my old barely workin' B110, with just 1 computer,mouse is very important for me but I aint wanna spend half of my wage (it's a poor country) on damn some sort of razer mouse which everybody recommends ffs.Also I noticed,atleast for me, or maybe it's the table,that mouses work better without mousepad for me,so havent been using it ,although i tested all my mouses with the mousepad,performance,speed and precision all came out worse.

So uhm, mouses I've got:

Logitech B110 - completely broken,mouse wheel doesnt move anymore,left mouse button sometimes randomly double clicks,mouse randomly slows down or speed up because all 4,not sure how they're called in english things under it are gone,mouse served me really well for all those years, jsut aint wanna put it in grave yet,ain't sure if these are still being made.

Logitech M318e - the first mouse I bought after B110 wore out,laser mouse,seems to perform poorly no matter with mousepad or without,pretty heavy in comparison to all my mouses also im left handed so the mouse buttons on the left side getting annoying time-to time,anyway it's not the main issue,the main issue is that it simply ignores very slight movements of my hand,which means I can hit a small button,select or copy stuff very slowly like from 3rd or 4th try of moving it,FPS games are completely unplayable with it since I can't aim properly, in zoom mode it gets even worse.

Gigabyte M6580 - also laser mouse,woke up to understand just how badly they suck and how unprecise they are no matter that newer technology way too late.It is even less responsive to slight movements than M318e,cable often gets short or tangled too but I guess thats not a big deal,mostly same issues as with M318e.

A4Tech OP-720 - Optical mouse,using it currently, feels very light,cable drags it when i release mouse but thats a bearable issue,on its package said its for standart 1024x768 monitor, thats why I came up with this topic to find out does resolution have any impact, it does respond to slight movement of hand (far from as good as B110 did), unlike laser mouses,however,got some issues with accuracy,if I want to move cursor south forevample it goes south west or south east,if i wanna move it north it moves north west or north east,sometimes buttons just doesnt click when intended,or don't respond to clicking,again when it comes to clicking small buttons,copying,FPS games or anything that requires decent accuracy,it struggles.

Ain't sure what to do,just today understood how important is mouse to computer and how badly it can screw up your life especially if you use PC often,like daily I mean.Please somebody help/explain/suggest if you can,as much as I read all seem somewhat 1000DPI or close,but then again even with my old B110 i used to increase pointer speed in mouse options to like 9 and had fast and precise mouse,not even similar with any of these other three,even with default 6 pointer speed accuracy still terrible and speed definitely isnt enough. I could buy another mouse but hell where I will put all these? and if I would,then some retard nerd american would come up screaming: should of bought razer! ..hate em..