Question Are these compatable?

Nov 20, 2022
hello are these compatable... the Intel Core i5-7500 (3.40Ghz) LGA 1151 and the
MSI H110M PRO-VH SOCKET 1151 6/7 GEN BIOS USB3.1 HDMI MICRO ATX MOTHERBOARD

Nov 20, 2022
Thanks for the quick reply :) Bought an older but usable gpu the geforce gtx 970 4gb for a terrible supposed gaming pc i had bought that probably couldnt run the most basic game and i had did the 775 xeon mod to, so decided to on a budget just upgrade the mobo and cpu, something to play rdr2 online at low settings hopefully lol The psu is 500w but getting a beefier one soon and some new ram hopefully step up to 16gb.

do you already have the motherboard or are you just considering options for now ?
if you already have the motherboard you should consider getting i7 7700 rather than the i5
(if the price difference is not significant buying it second hand in your region)

i7 is much better because it has hyperthreading and in gaming performance it is comparable to 9th gen i5 9400f (6 core) or
10th gen i3 (quad core with HT) .
rdr2 should run fine at reasonable settings .

7500 is just an old quad core with no HT -
at the time of release the gap was not so big , but it is much slower nowadays compared to 7700 while playing newer games .

Nov 20, 2022
do you already have the motherboard or are you just considering options for now ?
if you already have the motherboard you should consider getting i7 7700 rather than the i5
(if the price difference is not significant buying it second hand in your region)

i7 is much better because it has hyperthreading and in gaming performance it is comparable to 9th gen i5 9400f (6 core) or
10th gen i3 (quad core with HT) .
rdr2 should run fine at reasonable settings .

7500 is just an old quad core with no HT -
at the time of release the gap was not so big , but it is much slower nowadays compared to 7700 while playing newer games .

Sadly already bought the i5 one, another noob question how many pins does the ram have on the msi h110m pro-vh socket 1151 board, I know it is ddr4 but no mention of pins on their website. Thanks everyone again.