[SOLVED] are these components compatible with each others ?

Solution
Gtx 1070 needs 500w, but the cpu needs 180w
No, the Nvidia recommends a 500w for a full system with a 1070 in it. The 1070 only draws 150w itself.

The Threadripper platform likely draws more than the setup they based their recommendation off of, so you may want a bit extra wattage.

Any of those 650w units i listed will work. Take my word for it.
Jul 29, 2019
First of all your case is an ITX one, and you chose an ATX Motherboard, so you will need a bigger case.

Then, why do you need a cpu water cooler, because the case already have one.

I don't know about you, but at the same price (Newegg) u can buy an rtx 2070 super which is a new graphic card, it have new technologies and is compatible with your Motherboard and power supply (PSU) (and also have the same memory VRAM)

I think that you can add some fans.

AND one more thing you didn't mention about any storage memory, don't forget that your Motherboard can have m.2 ssd's

Jul 28, 2019
First of all your case is an ITX one, and you chose an ATX Motherboard, so you will need a bigger case.

Then, why do you need a cpu water cooler, because the case already have one.

I don't know about you, but at the same price (Newegg) u can buy an rtx 2070 super which is a new graphic card, it have new technologies and is compatible with your Motherboard and power supply (PSU) (and also have the same memory VRAM)

I think that you can add some fans.

AND one more thing you didn't mention about any storage memory, don't forget that your Motherboard can have m.2 ssd's
I have my gtx 1070 graphic card and I just want to save money , for the case , I changed it to h500 , you want me to remove the cooler , is that right ?

Jul 29, 2019
I have my gtx 1070 graphic card and I just want to save money , for the case , I changed it to h500 , you want me to remove the cooler , is that right ?
If you really wanna save money the rtx series is the best option, take a look at the rtx 2060 super, rtx 2070, rtx 2070super. About the cooler I don't really know which one is the best option for this monster cpu.

Jul 28, 2019
thanks so much guys then , here is the final choice depending on your opinions :
  • AMD 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper 2950X
  • Cooler Master MasterCase H500
  • ASRock X399 Phantom Gaming 6 sTR4 AMD X399
  • Rosewill ARC Series 750W 80 PLUS Bronze
  • G.SKILL Sniper X Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)
  • GTX 1070 ( that's mine I won't buy a new one )
  • CORSAIR Hydro Series, H100i RGB PLATINUM
..............................................................................................................
now I just wanna know if somebody knows , what's the best way to buy them from Budapest ? I use new egg but I think there's a cheaper way there , thank you again guys .

Gtx 1070 needs 500w, but the cpu needs 180w
No, the Nvidia recommends a 500w for a full system with a 1070 in it. The 1070 only draws 150w itself.

The Threadripper platform likely draws more than the setup they based their recommendation off of, so you may want a bit extra wattage.

Any of those 650w units i listed will work. Take my word for it.

Solution