Are these dead pixels?

aleks0801

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2014
I just bought a new Samsung mu7000 yesterday (so yes, I have a 2 year warranty). I connected it to my pc and played with it for a while, but later that day when I wanted to play with it again, there was 1 straight horizontal white line wherever there was a black background. I don't know how to explain it better, like, that line will show any color except black. Red, blue, gray, purple just anything is normal, even if there are more colors in that row, the white line would be visable only where it would be black.
So, can anyone tell me more about that, or even help me?

Solution
Return the device. It's obviously defective.

There most likely is a bad contact on the upper or lower portion of the screen. Sometimes it can be fixed by applying pressure on those spots (like sucking a piece of paper between bezel and the screen). But if the device is just purchased, then return it.
Return the device. It's obviously defective.

There most likely is a bad contact on the upper or lower portion of the screen. Sometimes it can be fixed by applying pressure on those spots (like sucking a piece of paper between bezel and the screen). But if the device is just purchased, then return it.

Solution