Are these good specs for playing games like Bo3, Gta5, League of Ledgends, ect, lag free?

Solution
The build should work as is.

A couple things though:

Do you plan on overclocking? If not, you may wish to change out the Z170 motherboard for one with the H170 chipset. Pairing a locked CPU (non-K, that is) with a Z170 motherboard (that enables overclocking) is generally not advisable. Even the extra PCI-E configurations that Z-series chipsets provide will serve no purpose, as I am only seeing one graphics card.

You may also wish to purchase a solid state drive (SSD) and make it your Windows drive for faster boot times. Applications installed on this drive will also load faster.

jazzy663

Honorable
Feb 12, 2014
The build should work as is.

A couple things though:

Do you plan on overclocking? If not, you may wish to change out the Z170 motherboard for one with the H170 chipset. Pairing a locked CPU (non-K, that is) with a Z170 motherboard (that enables overclocking) is generally not advisable. Even the extra PCI-E configurations that Z-series chipsets provide will serve no purpose, as I am only seeing one graphics card.

You may also wish to purchase a solid state drive (SSD) and make it your Windows drive for faster boot times. Applications installed on this drive will also load faster.

Solution
Your list will work, but I would make some changes.

Lags come from slow core speeds. The i5-6600 @ 3.3 is decently fast. But a i5-6600K @3.5 does not cost much more and is faster at stock.
The biggie is that a conservative overclock(a misnomer) can raise the multiplier to 4.6 in 80% of the chips.
It is well worth the difference.

FWIW.
I will never again build without a ssd for the "C" drive. It makes everything you do much quicker.
120gb is minimum, it will hold the os and a handful of games. If you can go 240gb, you may never need a hard drive.

I would defer on the hard drive unless you need to store large files such as video's.
It is easy to add a hard drive later.
Samsung EVO is a good choice.