Question Are these low speeds for my older Samsung SSDs?

Darlok9

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2011
Hey guys.. I have a 4 year old system i9-9900k with an ASUS ROG Hero LGA 1511 MB and 2x Samsung NVME SSD's. I ran benchmark tests and everything on the system performs outstanding besides my NVME drives. They score poorly with 30% on the test. I set my bios PCIE to x4 from x2 but SSD still performs the same.. My question to you is if these are normal speeds for these 2x SSDs or can i make them go faster? Please let me know... Mobo description is next to it.. I'm kinda lost. I don't know if I can do any tweaking to make the ssd's go faster or are they at the right speed.. Thanks. Link to the results here: https://gyazo.com/9870f3a6682300843b6fcf52f82fb57c

Hey guys.. I have a 4 year old system i9-9900k with an ASUS ROG Hero LGA 1511 MB and 2x Samsung NVME SSD's. I ran benchmark tests and everything on the system performs outstanding besides my NVME drives. They score poorly with 30% on the test. I set my bios PCIE to x4 from x2 but SSD still performs the same.. My question to you is if these are normal speeds for these 2x SSDs or can i make them go faster? Please let me know... Mobo description is next to it.. I'm kinda lost. I don't know if I can do any tweaking to make the ssd's go faster or are they at the right speed.. Thanks. Link to the results here: https://gyazo.com/9870f3a6682300843b6fcf52f82fb57c
Wonder why the evo is running x2 mode.

Darlok9

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2011
Hi Scout_03. Yeah i have the latest magician software. They both run almost identical in Samsung Magician to what the Disk software tested them at.... Just wondering if those are normal speeds?

And Bob.b I don't know why the Evo is running at x2. I dont see any bios setting that would make that one run in x4

Hi Scout_03. Yeah i have the latest magician software. They both run almost identical in Samsung Magician to what the Disk software tested them at.... Just wondering if those are normal speeds?

And Bob.b I don't know why the Evo is running at x2. I dont see any bios setting that would make that one run in x4
Perhaps swap the disk around see if the problem follows the disk or the slot.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS