Are these Parts compatible with each other?

Jun 7, 2018
Im building a gaming PC this month and I have almost finalized the parts I am going to purchase. I want to know if every part is compatible with the other.

Gpu: Asus-Geforce GTX 1060 6gb dual
CPU: Intel core i5-8400
Motherboard: Gigabyte - B360m DS3H Mirco ATX LGA1151
Memory: G-skill/ crucail/ any other cheap DDr4 8 gb ram( im having trouble here)
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 1 tb 7200 rpm?
Case: DIYPC- DIY-F2-W MicroATX Mini Tower Case
Power supply: EVGA 500W 80+ bronze ATX power supply

Im on a strict budget and want to get the cheapest parts possible without sacrificing performance.

FD2Raptor

Admirable
Do understand that you will not have much cabling options with that MB/Case/PSU combo.

The non-modular PSU will fill up the entire bottom section with its cables, the 4 DIMMs wide mATX MB will block the two visible cable routing holes, and that the supposed "hole" for routing CPU 8pin will be blocked by any MB and at most will only have enough space from the back to run a flat ribbon type cable through and not the sleeve one like the cables used with the EVGA B1 PSU (although in this specific case, the DS3H is not quite as wide, the two holes to the side will only be partially blocked).

i.e. be prepared to leave cables hanging around visible through the case window with that combo.

Plus, if the PSU is the EVGA B1, then it's just at the serviceable level for the hardware. Do not attempt to increase the power limit of the graphic cards to OC it.