Are these pieces compatible

Solution
Sure they work together. The question you should be asking yourself is what case do you want and how difficult will it be to work with. I assume you either have or want to buy an ITX case, which may or may not require a new PSU. Once you know the case then you can ask will the GTX 1070 fit in the case. That's your only concern so far.

If you have an ATX build already and want to reuse that case, then I'd suggest you find an ATX board instead. Most (or all) ATX cases can fit an ITX motherboard, it's just that ATX boards will give you more than one PCIe slot, more than two DIMMs, and more than four SATA ports.

joex444

Distinguished
Sure they work together. The question you should be asking yourself is what case do you want and how difficult will it be to work with. I assume you either have or want to buy an ITX case, which may or may not require a new PSU. Once you know the case then you can ask will the GTX 1070 fit in the case. That's your only concern so far.

If you have an ATX build already and want to reuse that case, then I'd suggest you find an ATX board instead. Most (or all) ATX cases can fit an ITX motherboard, it's just that ATX boards will give you more than one PCIe slot, more than two DIMMs, and more than four SATA ports.

Solution