Are These The Cheapest Prices I Can Get?

Icaraeus

Honorable
So I've been making a list of stuff that I intend to buy and have been thinking over some of the stuff for months, and I was wondering if the prices I found are the cheapest I am able to get. I live in Australia so things are generally more expensive than other places, however I am able to ship from Amazon to Australia free of charge so that helps me out a lot. My purchases are split between two stores - Amazon and PCCaseGear, and I was wondering if the prices I found were the best possible. I don't really want to buy stuff off EBay as it is a bit troublesome when you're ordering a ton of stuff at the same time. So yeah, are these the best prices possible?

Sennheiser HD 598 - $149.44 (53% off) with free shipping. (AMAZON)

Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown Mechanical Keyboard - $125 (AMAZON)

DualShock 4 Bluetooth Wireless Controller - $51 (AMAZON)

Metro: Redux (PS4) - $38.20 (AMAZON)
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (PS4) - $34.99 (AMAZON)
Alien: Isolation (PS4) - $39.96 (AMAZON)
Far Cry 4 (PS4) - $39.99 (AMAZON)
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4) - $39.99 (AMAZON)
Watch Dogs (PS4) - $30.29 (AMAZON)

Logitech G502 Proteus Core - $60 (PCCaseGear)
Antlion ModMic 4.0 Attachable Boom Mic - $70 (PCCaseGear)
Logitech G240 Mouse Pad - $16 (PCCaseGear)

cilliers

Honorable
Jul 13, 2012
Prices fluctuate weekly as you might know. When buying, consider breaking up the bundle into two halves. Stuff that's on sale now. And stuff that's not. Then simply get the cheaper bundle now and wait for the more expensive one to become relatively cheaper. This way you'll average out the shipping cost and average out the benefit of lower prices.