[SOLVED] Are VA MONITOR WORTH IT?

Oct 12, 2020
Im planning on upgrading my moitor from an old 60hz 19inch monitor to a better one and i found a 24inch 144hz 4ms va monitor is it worth upgrading
I got it for a relatively cheap price
The old one was a vga with 1200x900

Solution
Im planning on upgrading my moitor from an old 60hz 19inch monitor to a better one and i found a 24inch 144hz 4ms va monitor is it worth upgrading
These are all based on preference. VA gives me headaches. TN doesn't. IPS with too much use does. I would never pick VA ever in my life because of how much strain it gives me. But you have to test out monitors on your own. That being said. VA has the best contrast, IPS has the best color reproduction, and TN is the fastest (response time, input lag etc) TN is the gaming end. VA is the viewing end. IPS is balanced. This is my $0.02
These are all based on preference. VA gives me headaches. TN doesn't. IPS with too much use does. I would never pick VA ever in my life because of how much strain it gives me. But you have to test out monitors on your own. That being said. VA has the best contrast, IPS has the best color reproduction, and TN is the fastest (response time, input lag etc) TN is the gaming end. VA is the viewing end. IPS is balanced. This is my $0.02

Solution