[SOLVED] ARGB best cooling fans

rohaansaifi895

Prominent
Nov 19, 2018
Hi
I want to know which are the best ARGB Motherboard sync fans? Which can easily maintain air flow and controlled directly through motherboard like Mystic Light, Aura sync etc!
I will have B550 Gaming Plus soon!
Thank You!

Solution
I'll agree with the above assessment. I have a Deep Cool ARGB fan in my case which can be seen on my profile.

ARGB Fans are 5V with 3 pins (+5, Gnd, data pin)
RGB Fans are 12V with 4 pins (+12, R ground, G Ground, B Ground)

That said not all fans are designed the same. Some are designed to be quiet, others for high velocity and others for high static pressure, and others to a price point. The DeepCool is a decent balance between all of them. But I wouldn't use it with a radiator.
I'll agree with the above assessment. I have a Deep Cool ARGB fan in my case which can be seen on my profile.

That said not all fans are designed the same. Some are designed to be quiet, others for high velocity and others for high static pressure, and others to a price point. The DeepCool is a decent balance between all of them. But I wouldn't use it with a radiator.

Solution

rohaansaifi895

Prominent
Nov 19, 2018
DeepCool are a good budget option.

Just be aware of the voltage. Some fan rgb’s will be 3 pin 5 volt or 4 pin 12 volt.
Yes I know that 3-pin are 5V and ARGB fans!
I was planning on Thermaltake Pure 12 ARGB sync fans! Those are also ARGB 3-pin 5V! What about these fans? Because I saw good Colors and also easily syncable with asus msi Gigabyte Asrock motherboard!

rohaansaifi895

Prominent
Nov 19, 2018

Ok got it thank you!
Which fans are you using of deepcool model? and I was planning to buy Thermaltake pure 12 argb sync as those are 3-pin argb controllable through motherboard! Any comments on them? Also suggestions will be promoted!

Ok got it thank you!
Which fans are you using of deepcool model? and I was planning to buy Thermaltake pure 12 argb sync as those are 3-pin argb controllable through motherboard! Any comments on them? Also suggestions will be promoted!

I'm using the CF series.

The thermaltake system is...okay. Both static pressure and airflow are a bit on the low side for my taste. Noise is low however. (From what I remember)

They also use a proprietary fan connector. This means you must use their controller hub and then wire that into your motherboard. It's a trade off between using proprietary and using two cable headers per fan. So you have to choose your poison.

rohaansaifi895

Prominent
Nov 19, 2018
I'm using the CF series.

The thermaltake system is...okay. Both static pressure and airflow are a bit on the low side for my taste. Noise is low however. (From what I remember)

They also use a proprietary fan connector. This means you must use their controller hub and then wire that into your motherboard. It's a trade off between using proprietary and using two cable headers per fan. So you have to choose your poison.
Actually I hate this cables mess! 2 wires per fan many cables WTH cable management is also itself a challenge!
I will check deepcool CF series! Thank you!