Aug 25, 2019
hello everyone, i'm planning to upgrade my prebuilt pc and buy a gtx 750 ti for light gaming
i've found a brand called arktek and i just wanted to ask if anyone had any experience with them and if they're a good gpu brand or not

Solution
Okay. That looks like a local brand of your country. The GPU Models do seem LEGIT though. But, I can't comment on this GPU brand. It would be much better if you ask this question at your local hardware shop, or maybe ask some of your friends ??

If anyone has previously used this GPU brand, then they would be in a much better condition to comment on this.
Okay. That looks like a local brand of your country. The GPU Models do seem LEGIT though. But, I can't comment on this GPU brand. It would be much better if you ask this question at your local hardware shop, or maybe ask some of your friends ??

If anyone has previously used this GPU brand, then they would be in a much better condition to comment on this.

Solution
Aug 25, 2019

hello again, i found out that there is another brand called afox, have you ever heard of them

TRENDING THREADS