Feb 2, 2021
Can anyone can help me?

I just brought ryzen 5 3400g and I got artifact after around 20minutes of playing games. is the trouble comes from the temperature I using? I don't know where is the problems come from. Is it the processor or the graphic card ? Thanks

Spec:
Ryzen 5 3400g
GPU: integrated rx vega 11
ram: DDR 4 16gb (8x2) PC-2666
CPU Cooler Alseye Luna TBF-100 combo
PSU: 500w aerocool united bronze 80+
Monitor: Dell in 1930 60hz

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of the motherboard? What processor/APU did you have in the system prior? Considering you dropped in the Ryzen 5 3400G, did you use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers prior to dropping in the new APU? Another note, why are you using that horrible aftermarket cooler? The stock cooler would be better at managing the heat.

Feb 2, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of the motherboard? What processor/APU did you have in the system prior? Considering you dropped in the Ryzen 5 3400G, did you use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers prior to dropping in the new APU? Another note, why are you using that horrible aftermarket cooler? The stock cooler would be better at managing the heat.
The motherboard is A320m a pro max, I brought it in pre-build so I don't know is the gpu uninstalled with DDU or not. Is the windows not compatible with the pc(driver mobo or driver gpu)?

Feb 2, 2021
The motherboard is A320m a pro max, I brought it in pre-build so I don't know is the gpu uninstalled with DDU or not. Is the windows not compatible with the pc(driver mobo or driver gpu)?
And I already change the cooler with cooler from ryzen itself, the temperature goes better but the artifact or flickering still showed.