Question Asiahorse fans on aio

Speedy_H05

Great
Nov 16, 2020
Hey guys building a new pc with a 5900x and a Corsair 360mm capellixe elite aio I wanted to put the asiahorse fans on there to match the rest of the fans in my case are these fans gonna be good enough ?

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Why'd you make a dupe thread?
You won't see too many responses on this because most of the members are based in North America and that brand isn't a big name over here.

That, and I remember reading a few reviews that some of these fans leak oil???

Speedy_H05

Great
Nov 16, 2020
Yea they fixed the leak oil issue only some ppl had that issue I read this article and it was saying they are actually decent some guy said he had it on his overclock 7700k

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Hmm, some of the updated ones still mention leaks. Lets suppose those folks got stuck with the older model.

I'd already seen the specs for these fans. They're not built for use on radiators.
Right around 40CFM at full speed? That's not very high, and I can imagine that the static pressure isn't any better.
I'm not one to care for aesthetics, but those are some pretty looking fans in the pictures... but the LEDs do cut into the fan's total power budget. That's why an RGB fan will never be as powerful as it's non-LED counterpart.

If you want to use them for chassis fans, sure!

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Ok so I should use the fans that come with the aio will this fans be ok for intake and exhaust for the case also is there any other fans you would recommend
Yes, the fans that come with it are better for performance. If you need something flashier, you're gonna have to look for a different set of fans, preferably ones with similar specs to the ones you're replacing.
I don't have a problem with wanting to replace the fans, but at the same time, I don't want to see you screw with the cooler's performance because the replacement fans were crap.

Also what’s a dupe that you mentioned earlier
You had a thread in the cooling section asking about Asiahorse fans. The brand name isn't too popular, just like how Gamemax doesn't have a widespread name either.

Speedy_H05

Great
Nov 16, 2020
Oh ok thanks but overall should the asiahorse fans be enough to bring air in my case if I have 6 in the front aio on top as exhaust and one rear exhaust I want my CPU and gpu to be cool

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Why can't the computer read the speed of our PWM?

Answer:

because there are too many fans in the hub, if the speed is added, the computer won't read correctly, so we cancel the function of FG (signal feedback).
From the Amazon page, linked to manufacturers advertising.

That says everything I need to know. It's absolute fabricational BS. Pwm fans in a hub read only a single fan. You could have 16 hubs daisy chained for a total of 72 fans and lights and still read only a single fan for its speed. That one sensor register sets the speeds for all fans within the hub or its connections.

If such a simple concept is so readily dismissed and fabricated, it becomes quite obvious that the probability of anything else presented or claimed becomes similarly truth compromised.

In math, it's a simple concept. Truth + truth + truth = truth. Truth + truth + lie = Lie. No two ways around it, the fans are crap but marketing would have you believe they are not.

Speedy_H05

Great
Nov 16, 2020
I’m not tryna spend arm and a leg on fans and the Asia horse fans we recommend to me from a friend and he uses the fans in his high speced pc that’s why I wanted to get them

jtk2515

Distinguished
AIO Fan blades are designed differently they (Usually) are thicker and have less fan blades to over come the air resistance pushing thru the Radiator. Case Fans have more blades and are lighter. if you want to use the fans on the other side of the radiator for Push and pull setup. I dont see how it would hurt it but I would only replace the OEM ones with static pressure Fans

Last edited:

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
AIO Fan blades are designed differently they (Usually) are thicker and have less fan blades to over come the air resistance pushing thru the Radiator. Case Fans have more blades and are lighter. if you want to use the fans on the other side of the radiator for Push and pull setup. I dont see how it would hurt it but I would only replace the OEM ones with static pressure Fans
OP wants some flashy fans to put on the H150i Elite Capellix cooler without breaking the bank, and that don't totally suck.
If you know of any others that fit all 3 goals besides the Uphere fans I linked earlier, go right ahead.

I think the stock fans on the Capellix are 'stylish' enough...

Reactions: Speedy_H05

jtk2515

Distinguished
OP wants some flashy fans to put on the H150i Elite Capellix cooler without breaking the bank, and that don't totally suck.
If you know of any others that fit all 3 goals besides the Uphere fans I linked earlier, go right ahead.

I think the stock fans on the Capellix are 'stylish' enough...

I'm just saying use the Uphere Fans on the side you want to see. Then use the OEM on the hidden side.

Speedy_H05

Great
Nov 16, 2020
Because Corsair fans are still good I just wanted the fans to match but it’s fine aslong as those Asia horse fans will bring in good air to keep my gpu and cpu cool 😎