[SOLVED] Ask about UPS

Wowo95

Commendable
May 11, 2019
Guys, want to ask. Is website PSU calculator can be trusted? And accurate?
My PC load wattage + monitor is 324watt, but my PSU is 500watt, which UPS should i buy, the 500watt, or 350watt?

My PC load wattage + monitor is 324watt, but my PSU is 500watt, which UPS should i buy, the 500watt, or 350watt?

Solution
Power usage varies by usage and load on the system but theoretically it can not exceed the maximum your PSU can support which is 500W.

On a relatively off topic note, that is not a very good quality PSU and I think one of the lowest offered by Be Quiet. I'd suggest you replace it with a good quality 500-550W PSU first chance you get.

Wowo95

Commendable
May 11, 2019
But the problem is i dont really now the actual of my pc power load wattafe. Im using psu calculator.
Im using :

R5 1600
ASUS B350F STRIX
MSI GTX1660 VENTUS SC
4X4 RAM
1 HDD
1 SSD
BE QUIET 500W SYSTEM 8

Can you help me ?

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
Power usage varies by usage and load on the system but theoretically it can not exceed the maximum your PSU can support which is 500W.

On a relatively off topic note, that is not a very good quality PSU and I think one of the lowest offered by Be Quiet. I'd suggest you replace it with a good quality 500-550W PSU first chance you get.

Solution
U maybe overthinking this. Price differential between 350/500 that much? Why not just buy for the future. Unlike most everything else UPS technology won't change much if any. U will also want to plug in router modem switches because no good when PC stays up but your Internet dies immediately.