ASRock B250M-HDV - Dont know how to clear cmos properly

Nov 14, 2018
Good Morning,

I'm having a problem that happened yesterday on my ASRock B250M-HDV motherboard and I can not figure it out.
I bought another 8GB RAM memory stick and when I put it on my motherboard, the pc apparently showed signs that it was going to work but it got stuck in the ASROCK logo for a considerable time.
So, I restarted the computer again and this time instead of presenting the ASRock logo, strange letters appeared (I do not remember what it was but nothing very relevant). From there on, the computer no longer displays video.

I tried some procedures to try to reset the bios, but due to lack of information on this board model I do not know how to do this properly.
I found the CLRCMOS1 close to the battery that I should touch a screwdriver, though with no results.

I think I'm doing the wrong thing. Could you please help me / guide me in how to perform the procedure correctly?

Thank you in advance.

Nov 14, 2018
First of all I would like to thank you for the answer. I left the computer without battery for 10 hours and the problem still continues. I placed the speaker to see if it gave a clue with the beeps but it did not emit sound.

I think the motherboard died. Only peripheral that I did not test was the source of electric power, because I do not have another one here.

Anyway, thank you.

PS: Any tip can be useful if it still exists.