[SOLVED] Asrock b350 motherboard bios corruption

Nov 11, 2020
Okay so I have acquired an asrock b350 Pro4 motherboard from a friend along with a ryzen 3 1200. While he was doing a bios update so he could upgrade to a ryzen 5 3600, he lost power. The bios has now been corrupted, and it’s not the CPU or RAM because it booted and operated normally with all the components swapped over to the motherboard I am currently using. I have cleared the cmos several times, and the only thing that indicates booting is my RGB keyboard lighting up and fans spinning up. I was wondering is there any way to save this motherboard? I’m not sure if I can flash the bios from a USB drive without entering the bios.

Solution
I was wondering is there any way to save this motherboard? I’m not sure if I can flash the bios from a USB drive without entering the bios.
Pretty much the only way to save it is to buy a new BIOS chip and replace it. Unfortunately this board does not have any protection against bricking (such us double BIOS or Flash button).
Nov 11, 2020
Well thanks for the help, I like having a second opinion. I guess I’ll contact Asrock. It’s 15 for the bios replacement and then I have to pay shipping so it’s hopefully going to be not too bad. Thanks!