[SOLVED] Asrock b450m pro4 Bios update

Dec 24, 2018
I got this motherboard and i would like to know if its okay for me to go for the 2.0 bios update. There are some minor LAN drivers issues that might / may have been fixed but i would prefer to have everything fixed if there is another problem that might come up. At the moment im in the 1.5 bios update but i heard that some people in other occassions saw lower performance after their bios update. Also this specific update was released like less than 2 weeks ago , im not sure on what to do.

Solution
Update LAN driver first then if its not solved and Bios update release notes mention anything about it then only update. Because bios update may break more things than fix.
Dec 24, 2018

i did , but sometimes after turning my pc off , it seems to get a rollback. I turned off the windows update about drivers and it seem to fixed it , but after 2 days it got the same issues so i disabled it from the registry this time aswell. In any case , is it good or bad to go for that update?

May 10, 2019
Actually its a driver problem from realtek it kreps reinstalling. At your lan adapter settings set speed to 100mb half duplex should fix the on off problem.