Question AsRock N68 GS4 FX & AMD FX 8320E

Jan 29, 2022
I decided to upgrade my PC based on AsRock N68 GS4 FX motherboard and bought AMD FX 8320E processor, but after installing it the computer does not start up at all. The speaker does not beep, the mouse and keyboard do not light up. Only the CPU fan is spinning. On AsRock web site this processor was not listed as supported. Is there any way around it without replacing the processor or motherboard. Or you can suggest a better alternative for this motherboard. Greetings from Russia

Last edited:

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
I decided to upgrade my PC based on AsRock N68 GS4 FX motherboard and bought AMD FX 8320E processor, but after installing it the computer does not start up at all. The speaker does not beep, the mouse and keyboard do not light up. Only the CPU fan is spinning. On AsRock web site this processor was not listed as supported. Is there any way around it without replacing the processor or motherboard. Or you can suggest a better alternative for this motherboard. Greetings from Russia
From this that is not a supported processor, what revision of the motherboard do you have.

https://www.asrock.com/mb/NVIDIA/N68-GS4 FX/index.asp#CPU