Review ASRock X570 Steel Legend WiFi ax Review: Legendary Value For Ryzen 3000?

neojack

Reputable
Apr 4, 2019
Does the integrated wifi chip also supports bluetooth 3.0 ?
it's an important feature for people into VR, because the controllers connects with bluetooth.

neojack

Reputable
Apr 4, 2019
thanks ! bluetooth 5.0 should be fine with VR controllers.

for 10$ i think it's worth it to get the version with the AX200. it's an high-end wifi/BT chipset

Ncogneto

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
How does it glare when any of the $300+ motherboards that are hear appeared only by happenstance? It's not as if MSI had previously asked for its Unify to be reviewed, but you can ask it "why not" if you'd like ;)
Ok...why not?

The article made the statement "So what else will you get from a $200 motherboard that competes in a $300 market? "

As the MSI Unify is largely thought of as one of the better (if not the best) boards in this $300.00 range I thought it might be in the comparison, but you clarified that for me, the boards just appear by happenstance.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Ok...why not?

The article made the statement "So what else will you get from a $200 motherboard that competes in a $300 market? "

As the MSI Unify is largely thought of as one of the better (if not the best) boards in this $300.00 range I thought it might be in the comparison, but you clarified that for me, the boards just appear by happenstance.
There's always the chance that MSI will send a Unify...if prodded.