Assassin's Creed 3 for PC Finally Dated

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

meh... il play assasin creed once it moved on to the future, cause now its just a boring story.

Swolern

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011
Sounds good. A later date hopefully means they are working extra on the PC version. Give me DX11, tessellation, dramatic lighting, & high res textures and I'm buying!

geeksinhere23

Honorable
Jul 29, 2012
almost any games that will come out for pc. no matter how long it takes to wait. I would never chose to play it in console. I guess maybe I m one of those eye candy freaks who just love enjoy beautiful graphics that I will never get satisfied from console. first person 3D games ROCKS at my WASD + my mouse.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]geeksinhere23[/nom]almost any games that will come out for pc. no matter how long it takes to wait. I would never chose to play it in console. I guess maybe I m one of those eye candy freaks who just love enjoy beautiful graphics that I will never get satisfied from console. first person 3D games ROCKS at my WASD + my mouse.[/citation]

forza, gran trismo,

there are 2 major genre games that wont go to pc.
mario, a genre defining platformer
jrpgs most never go to pc,

cant think of others, most of what i said was just to my right.

walter87

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]forza, gran trismo,there are 2 major genre games that wont go to pc.mario, a genre defining platformerjrpgs most never go to pc,cant think of others, most of what i said was just to my right.[/citation]

I frankly don't care for Mario or missing out on Nintendo titles. The last Nintendo console I ever owned was the N64, and I can play those games on Projet64 with a 360 controller on my PC, or keyboard and mouse.

I also don't care for racing games.

sp0nger

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2008
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]forza, gran trismo,there are 2 major genre games that wont go to pc.mario, a genre defining platformerjrpgs most never go to pc,cant think of others, most of what i said was just to my right.[/citation]

We dont need forza/gran trismo because we have more realistic racing sims with a range of higher quality simulator controllers than the ps3/360.

PC's can emulate the real nintendo games all day, ill pass on the wii games

EzioAs

Distinguished
I do hope they are properly optimized for PC. I'm a huge fan of assassin's creed and this should be a great game based on previous release. It would be a shame if it doesn't have great graphics and settings to support it. The best news is we don't have to wait for the next year just to be able to play it on the PC unlike previous titles. 1 month is pretty short and I can wait for that :)

rmpumper

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
[citation][nom]swolern[/nom]Sounds good. A later date hopefully means they are working extra on the PC version. Give me DX11, tessellation, dramatic lighting, & high res textures and I'm buying![/citation]

Don't be too optimistic with Ubisoft. They will just spend the extra time working on a new type of DRM.

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
Halo...

Pennanen

Honorable
May 29, 2012
[citation][nom]rmpumper[/nom]Don't be too optimistic with Ubisoft. They will just spend the extra time working on a new type of DRM.[/citation]

Limited ammount of instals on limited ammount of computers. Need to be online to start the game and if you disconnect, the game pauses till you can connect again.

Go go ubisoft!

schmich

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
I'm never going to buy a game that's out much much later on the PC. If they give the PC platform the finger I give it to them too.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]sp0nger[/nom]We dont need forza/gran trismo because we have more realistic racing sims with a range of higher quality simulator controllers than the ps3/360. PC's can emulate the real nintendo games all day, ill pass on the wii games[/citation]

i have been trying to find the better games than forza or gran trismo, and was not really given much to go on for pc games, if you know of any that dont require a monthly subscription to play i would love to know.

please, no nascar only games, as thats the only pc racing game that i know has it better on the pc than console.

and as for higher quality controllers... from my understanding, the high quality controllers i know of are all made specifically for forza now, sure there are some older ones that are pc and ps3 only, but being made now...

[citation][nom]ojas[/nom]Halo...[/citation]

halo 1 and 2 came to the pc, i also cant call halo a genre defining game, because its more like a "fisher price my first fps" and thankfully most genre defining fps games also come out for the pc.

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]halo 1 and 2 came to the pc, i also cant call halo a genre defining game, because its more like a "fisher price my first fps" and thankfully most genre defining fps games also come out for the pc.[/citation]
Yeah i know, but then they had some issues...like no AA support in Halo CE (unless you force SSAA, then it works a bit)...idk halo CE was sort of genre defining,...and a hell of a lot of fun :D

but then i think it was my first land-based fps (FS 2 was my first fps)...so have fond memories of it!

The rest of the Halo titles could benefit greatly from the PC. I have a friend of mine who has a 360, so i've played them...but i can freaking notice aliasing from 10 feet away! :D
Plus it stutters when playing large fight scenes in reach. Can only wonder what'll happen to Halo 4.

But i really wish they'd release Halo Anniversary for the PC man...

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]ojas[/nom]Yeah i know, but then they had some issues...like no AA support in Halo CE (unless you force SSAA, then it works a bit)...idk halo CE was sort of genre defining,...and a hell of a lot of fun but then i think it was my first land-based fps (FS 2 was my first fps)...so have fond memories of it!The rest of the Halo titles could benefit greatly from the PC. I have a friend of mine who has a 360, so i've played them...but i can freaking notice aliasing from 10 feet away! Plus it stutters when playing large fight scenes in reach. Can only wonder what'll happen to Halo 4.But i really wish they'd release Halo Anniversary for the PC man...[/citation]

not really, halo came out at a time when people forgot how to make a fps on a console work

as far as the aliasing goes, i survived the ps1, and ps2... for me so long as its not a horror show like those were, im perfectly ok.

my problems now are on textures for the consoles.

JBB-SaDo

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2012
[citation][nom]spartanmk2[/nom]Is assassins creed any good?[/citation]

If you like 3rd person adventure/free running games with lots of fake fights(that look cool), what I think is a pretty good story line.

They yeah, it is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.