Assassin's Creed III save location please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nave1992

Honorable
Sep 19, 2012
Greetings ,

Just wanted to know the save location of Assassin's Creed III in windows 7 32-bit. I searched alot but i cant find the damn thing.

Thanks in advance.

Shalabh Som

Honorable
May 14, 2013

Hi, most people have reported to find the saved games in one of these locations:

C:\Users\your-username\AppData\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegame_storage\54
or
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Savegames
or
C/Users/"your username"/Saved games/Assasins Creed 3
or
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Storage\backup
or
C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed 3\Saved Games.
or
like you mentioned
C:\ProgramData\Orbit\54
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Orbit\54

Just wanted to know why is so?
btw i found my games right where you posted

Also I am facing some problems, I cannot delete my saved game from within the game where it shows the option to delete the same (Lctrl) If I try to delete them, then, after the confirmation dialogue, my the screen freezes ie on the confirmation screen only with yes/no.....but the background music of the game keeps on playing.

Secondly my further progress is not saved in the game..ie everytime I start the game it brings me to sequence 2 beginning (the place my game last saved)..If i load it, it loads fine but any progress further, isn't saved.

Even if I start a new game, it is not saved in one of the 3 ''Start new game'' slots.

Thirdly, after a lot of googling about the saved game location I found your answer only today (that was helpfull), so I opened the Orbit\54 folder, I found saved files in the format Save00x.sav....and they all had Max Payne 3 logo with them...when I doubled click on them it launched MP3

What should I do?

Aziz Nouh

Honorable
Jun 25, 2013

Your problem seems like a permissions thing (common for windows 7)
You probably copied the game folder from one folder/computer to another
If that is the case, you need to make a fresh installation of the game, then put the saved game in place
Then the game will have permissions to update its own files

shoaib rokx

Honorable
Aug 7, 2013
hey guys i have the same problem that i cant find the location of the folder... so first of all change the folder options to "SHOW HIDDEN FOLDERS" because most of the time on windows 7 64-bit..these kind of folders are hidden...and then go to these locations
C:\Users\Shoaib Amin\AppData\Roaming\Theta\Orbit\54

darwinvino08

Prominent
Apr 25, 2017

Connar1

Prominent
May 15, 2017

how do i put my save game file there are many files

when i play there is no save game

MikazZe

Prominent
May 23, 2017